Dr. William Camp, a board-certified dermatologist and founder of Lucent Dermatology and Skin Surgery Center in Beachwood, Ohio is at the forefront of new technologies and procedures that treat and enhance the health and beauty of the skin. Dr. Camp has evaluated the OxyGeneo Facial, a unique approach to facial treatments, and determined that this next gen oxygen facial is beneficial for his patients. OxyGeneo Facial plumps, hydrates and brightens, shrinks pores, smooths wrinkles, improves texture, reduces hyperpigmentation and renews youthful glowing skin.
What is an OxyGeneo Facial?
OxyGeneo is a 3 in 1 super facial for aging skin, that uses a handpiece to remove dead skin cells with gentle vibration but no suction or vacuumed effect which provides the benefits of microdermabrasion while preparing the skin for infusion of essential vitalizing nutrients and accelerates healing and plumps and hydrates with oxygen. The result is skin nourishment and oxygenation for younger looking skin after the first treatment. Treatments are safe and suitable for all skin types including treating sensitive skin over the entire face, and the delicate skin around the eyes, nose and mouth.
How does it work?
Step one: Exfoliation- OxyGeneo exfoliates the upper skin layer to remove dead skin cells, to reveal smoother new skin, delivers an instant glow and prepares the skin to receive active nutrients.
Step two: Infuse- for skin rejuvenation. The treatment gel containing active ingredients like peptides, HA and antioxidants is applied to the skin. Then the handpiece device buffs the gel into the skin infusing the active ingredients. Patients can choose NeoReviveä an anti-aging treatment that rejuvenates the skin, or NeoBrightä for skin brightening and texture improvement.
Step Three: Oxygenate – the handpiece is fitted with a capsule on the end that is made of sodium bicarbonate, citric acid and magnesium. When the tip touches the skin, it generates CO2 bubbles that penetrate into the skin stimulating oxygen-rich blood flow to come to the surface to carry the nutrients into the skin for noticeable and long-lasting effects. It is beneficial to treat aging skin and to correct skin problems.
Treatment softens the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, minimizes pores, hydrates and nourishes the skin, revitalizes a dull complexion, and improves your appearance.
The NeoBright E Formula contains:
- Azelaic Acid to even pigmentation and improve hyperpigmentation by decreasing the activity of pigment producing cells called Melanin.
- Kojic Acid for skin lightening. Kojic acid is a substance naturally produced by fungi that inhibits melanin production. When combined with Azelaic acid the synergy creates lightening and a bleaching effect.
- Retinol for antiaging. Retinol is a derivative of Vitamin A that has been proven to increase collagen and new skin cells.
- It reduces the appearance of pigmented spots, lightens dark spots, brightens and refines the skin.
The NeoRevive E Formula contains:
- Hyaluronic Acid to reduce wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid is a sugar that is naturally produced by the body to moistening the skin for plumpness. During aging the production of hyaluronic acid decreases which leads to thin, dry and wrinkled skin. Infusing HA restores moisture and volume which reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
- Peptides for skin repair. Peptides are tiny protein fragments that improve the skin’s fluid retention. when combined with HA, there is a synergistic effect that restores the skin.
- Retinol for collagen renewal. Retinol is a derivative of Vitamin A that has been proven to increase collagen and new skin cells.
- It provides complete skin rejuvenation, improving skin texture, visibly smooths the skin, and effects are anti-aging.
Both formulas can reduce the appearance of forehead wrinkles, fine lines and crow’s feet, and evens out skin pigmentation; and treats neck and face wrinkles.
Treatment feels like a facial massage but there may be some discomfort during exfoliation. Exfoliation refreshes the skin. Treatments once a month are the perfect antiaging maintenance program. There is no downtime and can be done before important events to refresh. Choosing the correct formula depends upon your concerns.
When you desire clean, clear, bright soft glowing skin and minimized pores and fine lines and wrinkles, OxyGeneo is for you. Contact Lucent Dermatology and Skin Surgery Center in Beachwood, Ohio to schedule an appointment today.